Susan 
York Me.

We are all contained in our houses with no medical care, doctors or dentists.  Some go out to the  grocery store for supplies which are quite missing on the shelves.  Some take walks around the neighborhood, keeping the 6 foot distance even the dogs.  So I am making quilts and my husband is working in the Shop.  We read, we do acrostics, we prepare meals, we clean, we communicate with family and friends over the internet. We are in the elder group.  How has this virus impacted us?  We have compassion for those who cannot work or cannot get needed medical care;  we cancelled our trip to Italy in May and may not be reimbursed;  we make up charts how we will pay for things in case the stock market really crashes;   I sit with a temporary  crown over a root canal because the dentist is closed;  we are fine and play by  the  rules.  I  do not want the virus and I do not want to give it to anyone.  Just under a mile is a beautiful ocean with  crashing waves free of all of this.

Comments

  1. I'm the same, having the sea close by. What a difference that makes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog