Rose 
Mississippi

I live in Lamar County MS. My area is called the Pine Belt. So far only four have tested positive and one has died that was in a hospital in Louisiana with underlying conditions. Mississippi has had about 140 cases so far.  We have all we need at the moment. Of course people have been buying the items you see on the news. I still have not comprehended the rush on toilet paper. We went thru hurricane Katrina, did not have power, water, for over three weeks. We made it with a generator. We are very self reliant here in Dixieland. We have many veggie/fruit stands that have begun to open. 
I just checked the statistics for Mississippi and the total cases is 140. In our area as of today it’s 6 cases with one death last week. 
We don't live close to the city...we are out in the country on 20 acres. Lots of sunshine and fresh air. We exercise and eat relatively healthy. I am not on any kind of medication for health problems. My hubby has eye drops for beginning of glaucoma and the drops are to keep it from getting worse. 

We are staying home like doctor's have advised, except to the grocery. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog